1. Natha
  2. Child Custody
  3. Tuesday, December 05 2017, 08:58 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Question: How to implement the name change in the school, even after published in the Tamil nadu Gazette. The school is refusing to make the name change.

Background info:

- My Daughter\'s last name was changed my (father of the kid) me, the name change was corrected in the Tamil Nadu Gazette.

Now when I try to implement the name change in the school they are saying only if both parents agree for the name change then only we accept the change.

- In the Tamil nadu Gazette application father (me) the only applicant, not mother.

- My wife named my daughter without my consent and enrolled her in that school.

We are living separately for the past 4 years, but no legal divorce. the name change was applied with mother\'s consent, but now she is not agreeing.
There are no comments made yet.
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
What is in the name? Fist both the husband and wife should have to feel the need to change to settle the dispute mutually, only then think about the change of name of the child. Even otherwise the future of the child.is likely to be spoiled due to the husband-wife dispute. Mere name change cannot change the destiny of the child.

School authority is not wrong, as mother has more right on a 4 year old child than the father. School authorities may not be willing to get themselves involved in the husband wife's legal tangle.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.
  1. one week ago
  2. Child Custody
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.