1. Ashok
  2. Consumer
  3. Saturday, December 02 2017, 05:15 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
1. I have a saving account with one Bank.
2. One of my relative also has the saving account with the same Bank.
3. Bank illegally transferred amount from my account to the relatives account.
4. Relative utilized this amount for his own benefit.

Now I want to file a case in Consumer Court, Is it necessary to make my relative a Party along with Bank? Can Individual be made party of whom I am not Consumer?
There are no comments made yet.
Arvind Singh Accepted Answer
Yes, you can file a consumer complaint against an individual but in your case, you cannot file a consumer complaint against him while if you want you can proceed against him under the section of 403 of IPC.

Hopefully, this information might be of some help for any further legal help you can visit us at lexcarts.com or contact us at +91 9782755755

There are no comments made yet.
  1. one week ago
  2. Consumer
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.