1. Rajat
  2. Consumer
  3. Friday, August 11 2017, 09:49 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
My mother got enrolled for Aadhaar in the month of June,2017. But till date Aadhar card is not generated. I contacted over the helpline of UIDAI and I was advised to re-enroll for the same without showing any reason. It is not possible for my mother to go to aadhar enrollment centre as she is unable to walk for some health problems.

Should I file RTI application to UIDAI ? whom Should I address? is Rs 10 court fee will be applicable for RTI
Attachments (1)
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.