1. Pratap
  2. Divorce & 498a IPC
  3. Saturday, August 12 2017, 12:05 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am married woman from gujarat state and i have a relationship with another man...i want divorce from my husband how can i get it...and can i live wth the other man without having divorce with the help of maitri karar
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.