1. Sandipa
  2. Divorce & 498a IPC
  3. Wednesday, December 06 2017, 12:28 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
A case with sec 498a and 406 had been registered in the name of my husband and the case is still running. Now if he wants to return the things given to me during my marriage in presence of both sides advocates, can that be possible? After that do I need to submit a petition mentioning that in the court and then sec- 406 will be cut off from the case?
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
Everything is possible. Better rely on your own lawyer.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.