1. Indra Sharma
  2. Domestic Violence
  3. Wednesday, December 06 2017, 06:36 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
From past 24 years I am living in my husband's house with his elder brother and family . My husband has his job in another city .
His elder brother and family lives on 2nd floor and I live on 1st floor of the house with my two children .
From the past many years she is applying bad tactics to harass us . One of her tactics is to disturb us by severe THUMPING wherever she sense your presence then she throws whatever she got on the floor to make a harsh loud noise .Whenever she came to know about my children exams she will continue THUMPING .
Last time when I object she threw Matka over me you can see in the picture for which I ran back her . She in efforts to protect herself got slip in bathroom.

And reach police station before me to lodge a complain against me so that I would do it later .
This is not the first time she has done this unfair means many times by taking AWAARA MAN of the colony as fake witness who I have never seen earlier spoke against me , and she and her elder daughter got a warrant in that case .

She with her elder always comes to beat me with stick , rod or hammer and contrastly file cases against me.

Now its pinnacle of everything what to do in this case.
Attachments (1)
There are no comments made yet.
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
:) Instal a CCTV camera to for getting her activities duly recorded.( :)
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.