1. abhi
  2. Employment Law
  3. Wednesday, October 11 2017, 08:50 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
My friend was involved in exam cheating case u/s 419,420r/w,109 ipc in the year 2009 and compromised acquittal in the year 2011.now he selected for govt.job but suppressed the information regarding this case in the form.any how it is revealed in police verification but employer is denied giving offer of an appointment to him.

can we challenge this case in court to come in his favour and get appointment offer,he is in merit with the 3rd position (along with the advance increments also provided to him by the govt employer).
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.