1. Haripriya
  2. Police
  3. Wednesday, December 06 2017, 11:58 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email

I have requested police to file FIR under 498A but they have denied initially and just took the petition and gave the acknowledgement treating the case as husband wife problem. Later on putting pressure after 2 weeks, they have filed FIR with the petition they have prepared newly. They have thrown my original petition. No where they have mentioned the accused address or phone numbers in the fir and instead mentioned my adress under their names. I have noticed this few days later after filing. Court has given the next hearing date on 28th october 2018. The accused has escaped from the country. I want court to know what has happened and amend the adress in the FIR and make the police investigate. Is it possible and what can I do for it Someone please help urgently?
There are no comments made yet.
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
Mere FIR is not the end of everything. Whatever is omitted or wrongly filed may be brought to the notice of the judge during the hearing proceedings.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.
  1. one week ago
  2. Police
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.