1. sanjeev
  2. Procedure: Civil Law
  3. Sunday, June 18 2017, 07:00 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Dear sir

recently , i went to see my ancestral property in village .The village house is having three portions of land on same plot equally and my father and two uncles reside there . My grandfather did not transfer rights on any of son . My grandfather died intestate in 2015 but whole plot is still undivided property but possession is with all three sons equally . now our portion was in the middle but we stay in city not there , goes after 3-4 months there .....but my father has given our portion to my one uncle who is next to our portion , this is without any sale deed , just by words , without even asking their children i.e class II heirs . request you to please help how can i get my share being grandson in ancestral property where my uncle is raising his house now . i dont want to give my share to them...may be i would give to temple . please let me know how can i stop my uncle to build home on our land ?? if my father would have done sale deed then i could challenge that not being done without any legal necessity . how can my father sell/give the land which is having rights of his children as well to someone else ?? please suggest what to do legally to stop this !!
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Dr Katta Accepted Answer
1) During your fathers life time, he may alienate his share as he may wish.

2) You cannot claim now any share.

Click 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' to appreciate my legal response.
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.