1. Mathin
  2. Procedure: Civil Law
  3. Thursday, August 10 2017, 02:40 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email

I have lost my wallet when I was traveling overseas. It's been about 10 months now and I haven't filed an FIR for the lost IDs - voter card and PAN card. I live in Bangalore and need an opinion on how to go about filing an FIR (since it's been 10 months). Thank you.
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.