1. shilpa
  2. Procedure: Civil Law
  3. Saturday, February 10 2018, 09:56 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am an unmarried female living in a housing society in Gurgaon, Haryana with 2 other females. RWA is imposing their nonsensical rules and regulations on us by prohibiting male visitors from entering our flat. This kind of hypocrisy is common in many societies in gurgaon. They do not let us use any facilities like gym, swimming pool as well even though we are paying the maintenance bill. My landlord is aware of this and has no problem if we have a male guest visiting us.
I would like to take a legal action against this. Please tell me which official body should I approach. Shall I register a complain with National women's commission? Please tell me what steps should i follow?
There are no comments made yet.
indian Accepted Answer
File police complaint against the RWA members who are restricting your movements and also file complaint before National Women's Commission. Both complaints must be made simultaneously .

Ankit Tuli Advocate
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.