1. Sidd
  2. Procedure: Criminal Law
  3. Friday, January 12 2018, 10:53 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
My father has died in road accident on 03-11-2014. The Police Diary made by our maternal uncle as Unknown Vehicle has occured the accident although all we know the accident made by a local driver who has been surrender and took bail , the Four wealer is beeing seazed. The advocate made the case IPC 304A insurance claim. Now The Advocate is saying after 4 years that since the diary mentioned unknown vehicle the insurance claim and imprisonment of the Driver will not be admitted. We have doubt that our father is beeing killed by conspiracy of our Maternal uncle who made the diary in hurry at that time.
Now how could we give the imprisonment of Driver and action against Our maternal uncle. Can we get Insurance claim.
Attachments (7)
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
Get the matter investigated in detail through some private detective to bring out the hidden truth.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Best Possible Practical Solution, always opt for Premium Consultancy by writing at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.