1. Aman
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Friday, January 12 2018, 07:43 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am going to get married shortly.
We have an ancestral house that is in my and my parent's name.

Q1. Can my wife claim share in my ancestral house?
Q2. If I gift my share to my father, can my children claim their share in the ancestral property?
Q3. My brother went missing since 10 years and is untraceable. How will his share in the ancestral house be handled?
Q4 .How do I register a pre nuptial agreement before marriage? Even though it is not legally enforceable
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
Vague queries. You seem to be haunted by the fear of unlikely and unexpected events. When the property is already registered in yours and your parents name, the status of ancestral property ends there itself.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Best Possible Practical Solution, always opt for Premium Consultancy by writing at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.