1. basant
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Wednesday, October 11 2017, 01:52 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
sir it is posible to divide property by two perrson while khsara have seven person name,without NOC . give us authentic citation or your valuable advce.
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
Discuss the real problem, not merely a question of academic nature.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Best Possible Practical Solution, always opt for Premium Consultancy by writing at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.