1. flowers
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Wednesday, December 06 2017, 08:04 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Under which rule or act in karnataka land revenue act, i can ask khasra pahani document for the year 1954-55 and sessala pahani document for the year 1955-58?

Apart from RTI, under which section i can file petition before court to get khasra pahani and sessala pahani documents from Tahsil? please reply.
There are no comments made yet.
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
First try through rti. if available.through rti, why to waste huge money and time in litigation.
By the way, for what purpose such a very old documents of about 60 years back is required now?
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.