1. Sunil Pradhan
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Thursday, December 07 2017, 12:22 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
My wife has a flat in Ghaziabad where she is the sole owner. Now she wants to sell the property but is unable to travel due to medical reasons so we want to explore the power of attorney route for the sale. Note that we are living in Mumbai. I have a few queries in this regard :-

a) Can she grant me power of attorney(PoA) for the sale of the property on her behalf ?
b) Can such the PoA be registered in Mumbai itself ?
There are no comments made yet.
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
(a) yes
(b) Yes
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Premium Consultancy, detailed case history and/or related documents can be sent at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.