1. Shiv
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Thursday, August 10 2017, 01:54 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am from Hindu family(Telling just in case the civil laws differ with religion)
My father has constructed a house and after his death me my two other brother are staying in the same house separately , we have constructed separate kitchen in the same house. This division is not on paper but we are staying in the house like that only.
But now because of my transfer I have to move out of town and I know my brothers may go for construction on the 1st floor. It will be difficult for me to monitor that construction does not happen and prevent the construction in my absence.
Is there any legal way , where I can prevent any future construction on the house from my brothers, so that I can move out of the town peacefully.

Thanks in advance !!
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.