1. Ritika
  2. Real Estate & Property Law
  3. Wednesday, October 11 2017, 02:24 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
See we have sold our 1st and 2nd floor in Jahangir puri, Delhi.Ground floor is with our one of the relatives.But we are not in contact with them.1st and 2nd floor will be constructed by making stairs from outside.Now the 1st chain papers when the whole house was with the ground floor party are with them.They have not given us from that time.And I think those papers should have been with us from the starting as they are supposed to be with the top floor party which is we in this case.Now they are denying to give us those papers since we don have much contact when legally those papers are ours and ahould be with us.
Now what action can we take??Its really urgent Sir/Mam Please.
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
History of slae purchase, construction and/or period of transactions with each floor owner is required to be examined in detail before arriving at some purposeful opinion for your guidance. That you have not touched even a bit of that.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Best Possible Practical Solution, always opt for Premium Consultancy by writing at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.