1. anand
  2. Recovery of Money
  3. Wednesday, December 06 2017, 09:44 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email

I had an agreement dated 7.11.17 with a man, say X, to buy some land for 64L within 60days. He wasn't real owner. He had an agreement with real owner Y who has 4 brothers and 3 uncles & all have joint ownership of the land.

A/c to their agreement dated 16.10.17, Y will sell the land to X or anyone endorsed by X within 11months.

X&Y told me that I'll have to pay 20L in advance to either X or Y and then land registry will be done within 2-4 days. I paid 20L to X via cheque on 18.11.2017. But X&Y didn't keep their promise and kept delaying the date of registry.

Also, I wanted to talk to Y's brothers & uncles to make sure they know about the deal and agree with it. But X&Y kept telling me that they live in other states and I can't talk to them.

I lost my trust in them and on 03.12.2017, I told X I don't want to purchase the land and want my money back. He says he has given the money to Y and can return my money only after he sells land to someone else and gets money. If I wait for him to sell the land to someone else, it may take several months. What should I do? What is the legal recourse if I want to get my money back as soon as possible.

Please guide me.
There are no comments made yet.
Hemant Chaudhary Accepted Answer
Kindly elaborate the matter for proper guidence .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.