1. sickender batcha
  2. Uncategorized
  3. Friday, January 12 2018, 10:22 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Agni tmt company used my complex walls to paint their advertisement without my permission. Can I make complaints in consumer court. How can I take legal action against them. Please provide me a detailed reply.
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
PS Dhingra Accepted Answer
No consumer forum case becomes due, as neither you are the consumer of the company, nor this is a case of deficiency in service.
You may however, if you intednd to legally prosecute the company for trespassing your property or want compensation or rental for misusing your property, you may send a legal notice to the company.
Please CLICK on Link 'ACCEPT AS ANSWER' if you like my response

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Problems pertaining to:
>> Departmental Inquiry Cases (Defense Counsel? Defense Assistant)
>> Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) Matters
>> Promotion in Service Matters
>> Pension/ Gratuity/ PF Matters
>> Arbitration Cases
>> Alternative Dispute Redressal Help
>> Marriage Disputes/Mediation (Dowry/ Domestic Violence)
>> Property Disputes
>> Cheque Dishonour matters
For Best Possible Practical Solution, always opt for Premium Consultancy by writing at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.