1. Tanu
  2. Uncategorized
  3. Wednesday, October 11 2017, 08:39 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello ,
My father has a case pending before anticorruption cell. Will that case fall under criminal offence. Since I want to file for his passport, so I need to specify if he has any criminal offence in his name.
The name of the court is AC PC.
Need your valuable suggestion.
Thanks in anticipation
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.