How does it work
- This website helps you ask questions on India Law, and helps Lawyers to answer your questions. The result is that you get one or more legal opinions on your legal isses for FREE without visiting any Lawyer's office. You may also seek additional legal opinion, even if you already have a Lawyer handling your case.
- You, however, need to register yourself on this site to ask or answer a question. Once registered, you may login and ask your questions under your chosen categories of Law. You'll get an email whenever someone replies to your question.
- You may also add documents, files, images or videos with your question or answer to express yourself more effectively.
- If you like an answer, you may vote for it or may mark it 'Like'. If you don't like an answer, you may give it a Negative Vote or may mark it 'Unlike'. You can also comment on someone else's question or answer without giving a proper reply.
- Everybody has a ranking here, from a New memebr to an Expert. Those who are most voted and most active on this website get a higher rank. So you can trust peope having a higher rank who reply to your question.
- You can also add a link to your favourite socializing website like facebook, twitter etc.
- Following links may also be useful for you:
Tips for writing questions and answers
If you still have any question, feel free to Contact Us.